- Ruby >= 1.9.2p290, not tested with other versions
- Node.js >= 0.5.6; the binary is expected to be located at /usr/local/bin/node
- Run "ruby main.rb add.loop" to compile and execute "add.loop". The same goes for the other examples.
- The result of a computation will always be located in variable "xa".
- S ::= P$
- P ::= id A X | loop id do P end X
- A ::= : B
- B ::= = C
- C ::= id D | number
- D ::= + number | - number
- X ::= ; P X | Epsilon
FRUITLOOP is released under the MIT license: www.opensource.org/licenses/MIT