This is currently an experimental language with all interpreter parts written from scratch in C.
- integer and string variables
- string interpolation
- infix to AST transformation of mathematical expressions using shunting yard algorithm.
- is statement for branching
- times statement for iteration
- defining and calling functions (currently only as procedures with side effects not "pure" funtions)
- printing to the console
You can find an (informal) grammar in parser.c
STRIKE is released under the MIT license: www.opensource.org/licenses/MIT