This is Release 4.73 of Popeye. It was produced because the very recently published 4.71 had a nasty problem with the handling of DOS/Windows line endings in input files.
Apart from this bug, 4.73 also fixes the following bug discovered at the Ostróda meeting:
- Circe Take&Make: other Cice flavour indications (such as Cousous) were ignored
In order to use Popeye, you want to download an executable program or the source code to build an executable program yourself.
- Windows 64bit: pywin64.exe
- Windows 32bit: pywin32.exe
- MacOS X: pymacos
- Linux: popeye-4.73-sources.zip
Instead of download the source zip archive, you can also clone the git repository or (I assume) use one of the Source Code links below.
Download the usage guide in your favourite language:
- py-engl.txt (English)
- py-deut.txt (Deutsch)
- py-fran.txt (Français)
Example input files
The example input file archives will help you input problems correctly:
- popeye-4.73-examples.zip (English as input language)
- popeye-4.73-beispiel.zip (German)