Sine Qua Non
A Webpack boilerplate for use as a foundation for frontend web applications
I developed this environment for building static websites and basic web applications with Webpack 5.
The grandiose name means without which, not. This encapsulates my goal to provide the basic level of tooling I need for most small projects in a single repository.
- Local development server (
- Optimised config for production (
npm run build)
- CSS bundling
- SCSS transpilation and bundling
- CSS autoprefixing
- Purge unused CSS
- Inline injection of fonts and SVGs
- Image loading (but no compression, sizing or optimisation as such).
- ESLint on save
- Jest for unit testing.
- Add Node script that runs on install so that the site config settings can be set on via the terminal rather doing it manually.