this is my code-sink for mainly java files.
Have fun to browse through many things for:
- Datastructures & Algorithms
- Apache Hadoop
- JCuda experiments
- Graph algorithms (they are now in the other repository called "tjungblut-graph")
- Machine learning (clustering, classification, optimization algorithms, this will partially move to "tjungblut-online-ml")
- Matrix and Vector stuff (they are now in the other repository called "tjungblut-math")
- Approx. Nearest Neighbours (eg the KDTree: they are now in the JRPT project)
Please notice that this is in fact no framework, much rather a common library for my everyday usage. I won't bother about backward compatibility, extensive documentation and full test coverage- although I try my best to at least fulfill the last two.
Since I am Apache committer, I consider everything inside of this repository licensed by Apache 2.0 license, although I haven't put the usual header into the source files.
If something is not licensed via Apache 2.0, there is a reference or an additional licence header included in the specific source file.
If you use maven, you can get the latest release using the following dependency:
<dependency> <groupId>de.jungblut.common</groupId> <artifactId>thomasjungblut-common</artifactId> <version>1.1</version> </dependency>
- /src -> raw source code.
- /test -> testcases for the code in /src.
- /files -> reserved directory for files in examples or ignored paths for output of applications.
- /jcuda -> the cuda 3rd party libs for the de.jungblut.math.cuda package
You will need Java 8 first. You can simply build with:
mvn clean package install
The created jar contains debuggable code + sources. On the unfortunate event of failing testcases you can skip them:
mvn clean package install -DskipTests
If you want to skip the signing process you can do:
mvn clean package install -Dgpg.skip=true