mite is a sleek time tracking tool for teams and freelancers.
Trac2mite connects your Trac account with your mite.account. Track your time easily on issues within Trac and get them automatically send to mite.
Projects from Mantis can be bundled with mite.projects. Furthermore, you can specify which mite.services should be available in Mantis on a per-project basis.
- Trac >= v0.11
- TracHoursPlugin >= r7148
- a mite.account (you can easily signup for a free 30 days trial account )
- Make sure the TracHoursPlugin is installed and enabled.
- Place all source files of the Trac2mite plugin into the plugin directory of your Trac environment.
- Change to
/path/to/your/projenv/plugins/Trac2mite/0.11via console and run the command
python setup.py develop -md /path/to/your/projenv/plugins
- Login as a user with admin privileges and go to
Admin > Pluginsto enable all components for ‘trac2mite’, which should now be listed as a available plugin.
- You are prompted to upgrade your Trac environment via the Trac-Admin upgrade-command. Do so and restart your Webserver.
Important note: Only users with the permission TICKET_ADD_HOURS can use the features of the TracHoursPlugin and Trac2mite. The following steps assume you have this permission.
Preferences > mite and try to connect to your mite.account.
After providing your account data you can now select your mite.projects and mite.services that will appear when you create a new time entry with the TracHoursPlugin.
Once the connection to your mite.account is verified, you should now have the possibility to assign one of your mite.projects and mite.services to every new and existing time entry. When saving the time entry, Trac2mite will send this data to your mite.account.
Trac2mite is licensed under the terms of the MIT License, see the included MIT-LICENSE file.