Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 31 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.
gganimate (development version)
- Fix bug in transitions when the group aesthetic was late evalued (#262)
- Better fade support for
geom_smooth(). Both ribbon and line will now fade.
- Fix bug in transitions when group aesthetic was a string that could be
interpreted as a double (#266)
- Fix bug in
shadow_mark() where future shadows were drawn above the main
- Better error messages when a layer type is not supported by the transition
- Fix bug where transitions didn't work with difftime/hms for specifying
durations when transition variable was a POSIX or date class.
- Fix bug where using a view would modify the plot coordinate system in-place,
resulting in modifications to the original plot object.
view_follow now works with transformed scales.
- First CRAN release, featuring a complete rewrite... Too much stuff to put in
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.