Crash current browsers with test cases from browser test suites. This project consists of the following components:
- crasher.html: run through test URLs
- getcrashers.sh: copy files containing the word 'crash' in their name from provided path and build testpages.js
- runhttpserver.sh: Run web server on port 8000 (uses Python SimpleHTTPServer)
- Get WebKit source: git clone https://github.com/WebKit/webkit.git
- Run ./getcrashers.sh webkit/LayoutTests
- Run ./runhttpserver.sh
- Open http://localhost:8000/crasher.html in the browser of your choice.
- Tweak delay (50ms is usually ok for local deployments) and click on 'Go!'
Trivial? I run this sometimes against mainstream browsers (Firefox, Chrome), usually there are crashes :)