- Added ArtisanKit.NearestMultiple method to help controls improve drawing sharpness at any scaling factor.
- Updated ArtisanKit.BlendColors method to improve how colors are blended together. Now possible to blend colors with alpha channels.
- Fixed some event names that Xojo decided not to rename.
- Cleaned up more API 2 deprecation warnings introduced in Xojo 2020r2.
- Control now has an Animated property that will automatically prevent all animations triggered by StartAnimation.
- Custom focus ring drawing seems to have stopped working. No solution has been found at this time.
- Added Color.AtOpacity method for decreasing the opacity of colors.
- Added Graphics.NewPicture method for creating picture objects that match the Graphics object's scaling settings.
Updated for Xojo 2018r3 and dark mode
Added 3 new methods:
- IsDarkMode: A simple wrapper for REALbasic.IsDarkMode when available (2018r3 and newer) or returns False when not available (2018r2 and earlier)
- ColorLuminance: Calculates the relative luminance of a color. Useful for calculating contrast between colors.
- ColorIsBright: Uses brightness and luminance to determine if a color appears "light" on the screen.
Minor feature release:
- It is now possible to start or update an animation from the ArtisanKit.Control.AnimationStep event. Previously, if the animation was on the final step, a newly started animation would be stopped too. This essentially prevented looping animations.
Finished As Booleanparameter to ArtisanKit.Control.AnimationStep event. This will be true when the final step of an animation is being executed.
Ease As Boolean = Trueparameter to ArtisanKit.Control.StartAnimation method. Previously, all animations would use an 'ease-out' effect. Now, when
Easeis false, the animation will run at a steady pace.