A Web application developed with Meteor
How to run
- You need to Install the Meteor.
- Clone this entire repository:
$ git clone https://github.com/thompsonemerson/meteortube.git
- Go to the app folder:
$ cd meteortube
- Now is only install the dependencies and run the server:
- Ready! The application is running on url
Help improve these docs. Open an issue or submit a pull request.
- Navigate to the main page of the repository
- Fork it!
- Create your feature branch:
git checkout -b my-new-feature
- Commit your changes:
git commit -m 'Add some feature'
- Push to the branch:
git push origin my-new-feature
- Submit a pull request =D
MIT License @ Emerson Thompson