A minimalist drawing library for making beautiful animations in python. Anything that can be drawn can be moved. Comes with beautiful gradients, instagram-like filters, and elastic transforms.
Very much a work in progress!
pip install pixelhouse
Examples (click for source)
Submit your examples as an issue/pull request or post to twitter under #pixelhouse to have them showcased here!
Thousands of color palettes are built in, to see a sample of them pass a list:
import pixelhouse as ph ph.palette_blocks(range(20)).show()
- Primitives: Line, Circle, Ellipse, Polyline, Text*
- Colors: Named colors, beautiful palettes
- Gradients: Linear gradients with transparent elements, discrete
- Animation: Easing (named and custom)
- Transforms: Rotation, Translation, Scale, Elastic distortions
- Filters: Blur, Instagram-style filters (keras not needed)
- IO: Save/Load: jpg, png, gif, mp4