Demonstrate how to deploy an iOS app automatically to testflight using CircleCI (as of Jan 7, 2015).
How to set up your project
- Since CircleCI iOS build is still beta, you need to contact CircleCI guys to enable iOS build. Please see https://circleci.com/docs/ios for detail.
- Copy the circle.yml into your repo (replace xcode scheme, xcode workspace, app name, developer name, provisionin profile uuid and testflight distribution list)
- Create the folder "scripts/"
- Export the following things from the Keychain app
- "Apple Worldwide Developer Relations Certification Authority" into scripts/apple.cer
- Your iPhone Distribution certificate into scripts/dist.cer
- Your iPhone Distribution private key into scripts/dist.p12 (choose a password)
- Copy your provisioning profiles into scripts/profile/
- Add the following settings in "Environment Variable" menu on CircleCI
- Copy add-key.sh, remove-key.sh and testflight.sh into scripts/
I created this sample in reference to Johannes's work for Travis CI. Great work Johannes!
MIT License except for scripts/dist.cer, scripts/dist.cer, scripts/apple.cer and scripts/profile folder.