- Display current gemfile when running
- Add support for multiple gemspec directives.
- Add support for bundler's
--retry: Retry network and git requests that have failed.
--without: Exclude gems that are part of the specified named group.
- Add minimal
OrderedHashand remove Active Support from runtime dependency.
BUNDLE_GEMFILEsets to true.
- Change warning message to tell user to run
bundle generate --travisto show Travis CI configuration.
- Do not raise error when user runs
appraisal helpwith out Gemfile.
- Add support for running on Ruby 1.8.7. (#89 and #90)
appraisal listsubcommand to list all appraisals. (#74)
- Add support for nesting of Bundler block DSL. (#84)
- Add Travis CI configuration helper which will prints out a proper Travis CI
gemfilesconfiguration to be put in
.travis.ymlfile, and warns you if
your configuration is outdated. (#65)
appraisal --versionto print out current version. (#80)
platforms, and remove
groupsdirective as it is
not in Bundler (#78 and #83)
- Fix problem when running
appraisal --helpwithout Appraisals file.
- Fix problem when dependency in Appraisals does not take precedent over
dependency listed in Gemfile.
- Fix problem where duplicate source will be listed twice. (#85)
- Fix problem with relative path prefixing in
- Fix problem with spaces in command line argument. (#86)
- Fix problem while running in vendored environment. (#13, #30 and #87)