Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
Bitters v2.0.0 Mono transforms the code base in a number of ways. First of all, it removes bourbon as a dependency. It also moves much of the Sass variables and transitions them to CSS variables.
$_form-background-colorfor setting the
- Form text inputs now use
$viewport-background-colorand is used to
- Updated Bourbon dependency from
$secondary-background-colorhas been removed (it was not used for setting
any values. (#296)
tablestyles have been improved with left text-alignment throughout the
whole table, bottom vertical-alignment within the
vertical-alignment within the
tbody, right padding within each cell and
borders being set on the
- The value of
$base-spacingis no longer derived from
- The color of button text is now set using Bourbon's
contrast-switchfunction, to automatically ensure
sufficient contrast against the button's background color. (#294)
- Remove unused
- Global variables for the styling of focus outlines. (#284)
- Component/feature-specific variables have been moved into their respective
partials, rather than in the global variables partial. They have also been
prefixed with an underscore to indicate they are "private" to that
- Base typography is now styled off of the
htmlelement, instead of the
aelements no longer have
none. They also now
- The visual style of outlines on focused elements (
select) is now solid
and offset from the element. (#284)
$base-font-sizein favor of more specific implimentations specific
to the particular object being modified. (#272)
text-align: center;to buttons.
appearance: none;to text inputs.
- Changed the text color for
::placeholderstyles to be based on
$base-font-colorinstead of using
::placeholderstyles for forms.
- Fixed file permissions on the core Sass files.
- Update Bourbon dependency to 5.0.0.beta.6.
- Fixed an issue with the Bitters executable which broke using the Bitters CLI
to install the Bitters files.
- Update Bourbon dependency to 5.0.0.beta.3.
- Set global
- Moved Bitters’ core Sass files from the
ddelements outside the
- Consolidated input styles and selectors.
- Increased the font size on headings.
- Update Bourbon dependency to 5.0.0.beta.1.
$base-font-familyfrom Helvetica to system fonts.
picturestyles to a
- Changed the
- Removed grid settings for Neat, which includes removal of the following