New for 0.11.0:
- Allow interaction with invisible elements
- Use Timeout from stdlib since Capybara.timeout is being removed
New for 0.10.1:
- LANG environment variable is set to en_US.UTF-8 in order to avoid string encoding issues from qmake.
- pro, find_command, and CommandFactory are more structured.
- Changed wiki link and directing platform specific issues to the google group.
- Pass proper keycode value for keypress events.
New for 0.10.0:
- current_url now more closely matches the behavior of Selenium
- custom MAKE, QMAKE, and SPEC options can be set from the environment
- BUG: Selected attribute is no longer removed when selecting/deselecting. Only the property is changed.
New for 0.9.0:
- Raise an error when an invisible element receives #click.
- Raise ElementNotDisplayedError for #drag_to and #select_option when element is invisible.
- Trigger mousedown and mouseup events.
- Model mouse events more closely to the browser.
- Try to detech when a command starts a page load and wait for it to finish