New for 1.11.1:
- Fix compiling on OS X with Qt 4.8
New for 1.11.0:
- Pass default Server to Connection when not user provided
- Support :backspace in Node#send_keys
- Allow Qt 5.6 with QtWebKit module
- Fix checkbox/radio screenshots on OS X using Fusion style
New for 1.10.0:
- Capybara 2.7 compatibility
- Extract class for booting the server
- Move stderr option to config
- Deprecate webkit_debug driver
- Abort requests before changing settings
New for 1.9.0:
- Raise error for Qt version greater than 5.5
- Fix hovering SVG elements
- Add basic send_keys implementation
New for 1.8.0:
- Allow Capybara 2.6
New for 1.7.1:
- Fix deprecation messages relating to default_wait_time
New for 1.7.0:
- Capybara 2.5 compatibility (except Node#send_keys)
- Update UnknownUrlHandler warning to use non-deprecated methods
New for 1.6.0:
- New, easier, global configuration API.
page.driver.allow_unknown_urlsto silent all unknown host warnings.
- Add warning for users on Qt 4.
- Fix bug when parsing response headers with values containing colons.
- Allow multiple, different basic authorizations in a single session.
- Caches behave more like Selenium
- Select tag events behave more like Selenium
- Provide better behavior and information when the driver crashes
New for 1.5.2:
- Fixes bug where aborted Ajax requests caused a crash during reset.
New for 1.5.1:
- Fixes bug where Ajax requests would continue after a reset, causing native alerts to appear for some users and crashes for others.
New for 1.5.0:
- Fixes for OpenBSD
- Disable web page and object memory cache
New for 1.4.1:
- Do not consider data URIs unknown.
- Make sure webkit_server process runs in background.
New for 1.4.0:
- Fix returning invisible text on a hidden page
- Expose INCLUDEPATH and LIBS qmake variables
- Drop support for older Capybara versions
- Introduce allowed, blocked URL filters
New for 1.3.1:
- Inherit from Capybara::Driver::Base for Capybara 2.4.4 compatibility.
- Fix a bug in the modal API which could cause an incorrect modal to be found.
New for 1.3.0:
- Capybara 2.4 compatibility.
- Raise better errors if server fails to start
- Offline application cache support.
- Wildcard URL blacklist support.
New for 1.2.0:
- Capybara 2.3 compatibility.
- Kill webkit_server when parent process closes stdin.
New for 1.1.1:
- Lock capybara dependency to < 2.2.0.
New for 1.1.0:
- Improve messages for ClickFailed errors to aid debugging.
- Fix long load times on Ruby 2.0.0-p195.
- Automatically save screenshots on ClickFailed errors.
- Render a mouse pointer in screenshots for the current mouse location.
- Silent debug messages from Qt.
- Fix OS X keychain bug in Qt 5 related to basic authentication.
- Fix issues visiting URLs with square brackets.
- Fail immediately when trying to install with unsupported versions of Qt.
- Fix race condition leading to InvalidResponseErrors.
New for 1.0.0:
- Fix a memory leak in the logger.
- Add Vagrant configuration.
- Deprecate the stdout option for Connection.
- Make Node#text work for svg elements.
- Add Driver#version to print version info.
- Click elements with native events.
- Fix test failures from warnings.
- Capybara 2.1 compatibility.
- Implement right click.
- Qt 5 compatibility.
- Set text fields using native key events.
- Clear localStorage on reset.
New for 0.14.1:
- Rescue from Errno::ESRCH in the exit hook in case webkit_server has already ended.
- Remove web font override for first-letter and first-line pseudo elements, which was causing issues for some users.
- Restore viewport dimensions after rendering screenshots.
New for 0.14.0:
- URL blacklist support.
- Various compilation fixes.
- Fix status code and headers commands for iframes.
- Capybara 2.0 compatibility.
- Driver#render replaced by Session#save_screenshot.
- Driver#source and Driver#body return the HTML representation of the DOM. Unsupported content is returned as plain text.
- HTML5 multi-file upload support.
- Driver#url and Driver#requested_url removed.
- JavaScipt console messages and alerts are now written to the logger instead of directly to stdout.
- Dropped support for Qt 4.7.
- Fix deadlocks encountered during page load.
- Delete Response objects when commands have timed out.
- Fix an infinite loop when invalid credentials are used for HTTP auth.
- Ensure queued commands start only after pending commands have finished.
- Fix segfaults related to web fonts on OS X.
New for 0.13.0:
- Better detect page load success, and better handle load failures.
- HTTP Basic Auth support.
- within_window support.
- More useful and detailed debugging output.
- Catch up with recent capybara releases.
- Ignore errors from canceled requests.
- Follow how Selenium treats focus and blur form events.
- Each command has a configurable timeout.
- Performance improvements on Linux.
- Support empty
New for 0.12.1:
- Fix integration with newer capybara for the debugging driver.
New for 0.12.0:
- Better windows support
- Support for localStorage
- Added support for oninput event
- Added resize_window method
- Server binds on LocalHost to prevent having to add firewall exceptions
- Reuse NetworkAccessManager to prevent "too many open files" errors
- Response messages are stored as QByteArray to prevent truncating content
- Browser no longer tries to read empty responses (Fixes jruby issues).
- Server will timeout if it can not start
New for 0.11.0:
- Allow interaction with invisible elements
- Use Timeout from stdlib since Capybara.timeout is being removed
New for 0.10.1:
- LANG environment variable is set to en_US.UTF-8 in order to avoid string encoding issues from qmake.
- pro, find_command, and CommandFactory are more structured.
- Changed wiki link and directing platform specific issues to the google group.
- Pass proper keycode value for keypress events.
New for 0.10.0:
- current_url now more closely matches the behavior of Selenium
- custom MAKE, QMAKE, and SPEC options can be set from the environment
- BUG: Selected attribute is no longer removed when selecting/deselecting. Only the property is changed.
New for 0.9.0:
- Raise an error when an invisible element receives #click.
- Raise ElementNotDisplayedError for #drag_to and #select_option when element is invisible.
- Trigger mousedown and mouseup events.
- Model mouse events more closely to the browser.
- Try to detech when a command starts a page load and wait for it to finish