New for 0.14.0:
- URL blacklist support.
- Various compilation fixes.
- Fix status code and headers commands for iframes.
- Capybara 2.0 compatibility.
- Driver#render replaced by Session#save_screenshot.
- Driver#source and Driver#body return the HTML representation of the DOM. Unsupported content is returned as plain text.
- HTML5 multi-file upload support.
- Driver#url and Driver#requested_url removed.
- JavaScipt console messages and alerts are now written to the logger instead of directly to stdout.
- Dropped support for Qt 4.7.
- Fix deadlocks encountered during page load.
- Delete Response objects when commands have timed out.
- Fix an infinite loop when invalid credentials are used for HTTP auth.
- Ensure queued commands start only after pending commands have finished.
- Fix segfaults related to web fonts on OS X.
New for 0.13.0:
- Better detect page load success, and better handle load failures.
- HTTP Basic Auth support.
- within_window support.
- More useful and detailed debugging output.
- Catch up with recent capybara releases.
- Ignore errors from canceled requests.
- Follow how Selenium treats focus and blur form events.
- Each command has a configurable timeout.
- Performance improvements on Linux.
- Support empty
New for 0.12.1:
- Fix integration with newer capybara for the debugging driver.
New for 0.12.0:
- Better windows support
- Support for localStorage
- Added support for oninput event
- Added resize_window method
- Server binds on LocalHost to prevent having to add firewall exceptions
- Reuse NetworkAccessManager to prevent "too many open files" errors
- Response messages are stored as QByteArray to prevent truncating content
- Browser no longer tries to read empty responses (Fixes jruby issues).
- Server will timeout if it can not start
New for 0.11.0:
- Allow interaction with invisible elements
- Use Timeout from stdlib since Capybara.timeout is being removed
New for 0.10.1:
- LANG environment variable is set to en_US.UTF-8 in order to avoid string encoding issues from qmake.
- pro, find_command, and CommandFactory are more structured.
- Changed wiki link and directing platform specific issues to the google group.
- Pass proper keycode value for keypress events.
New for 0.10.0:
- current_url now more closely matches the behavior of Selenium
- custom MAKE, QMAKE, and SPEC options can be set from the environment
- BUG: Selected attribute is no longer removed when selecting/deselecting. Only the property is changed.
New for 0.9.0:
- Raise an error when an invisible element receives #click.
- Raise ElementNotDisplayedError for #drag_to and #select_option when element is invisible.
- Trigger mousedown and mouseup events.
- Model mouse events more closely to the browser.
- Try to detech when a command starts a page load and wait for it to finish