Clean up Travis before install script
Only install Qt 5 when building against Qt 5.
Remove unnecessary explicit dependencies.
Travis config for Capybara 2.4
Update Travis builds
* Test Capybara 2.2 and 2.3 compatibility on all platforms.
* Drop support for Capybara 2.0.
* Only test Qt 5 on 1.9.3. The C implementation is the same for all Ruby
versions, so there's no need to test against all platforms.
Qt 5 moved to ubuntu-sdk-team PPA
* Fixes build issues on Travis
Build against JRuby (1.9 mode)
Remove Rubinius from travis.yml
* Travis hasn't been able to build rbx in ages.
Don't bundle with deployment on Travis
Deployment mode breaks appraisals
Bump Capybara 2.1 appraisal to beta1
Install Qt 5 packages on Travis
Build against Ruby 2.0.0
Travis CI integration