* Use Rails 3 `validates` method. * Use Ruby 1.9 hash syntax.
* Eliminates warnings and errors when psych is installed
* Point Travis to gemfiles that exist * Relax bundler requirement for Travis * Create/migrate database before running tests for Travis
+ Updated installer to remove Diesel + Added new templates for generating features + Removed unused step definitions
… bundler updates
* Support Rails 3.0.15, 3.1.6, 3.2.6. * Apply style guidelines to test suite. * Be more strict about development dependencies.
This commit makes BCrypt the default for new setups, and introduces a strategy for converting existing infrastructure to BCrypt. To switch to BCrypt now: Clearance.configure do |config| config.password_strategy = Clearance::PasswordStrategies::BCrypt end To set the password strategy to the conversion layer: Clearance.configure do |config| config.password_strategy = Clearance::PasswordStrategies::BCryptMigrationFromSHA1 end To continue to use SHA1: Clearance.configure do |config| config.password_strategy = Clearance::PasswordStrategies::SHA1 end
* Use modern FactoryGirl syntax. * Depend on a released version of shoulda-matchers. * Move dependencies into gemspec. * Bump dependencies. * Clean up gemspec.
…ncies are in the gemspec, a gem's Gemfile should just use the gemspec method' best practice as stated by Yehuda
… to bundle before raking. all other development dependencies are handled by bundler.
… overriden for cases like switching to username & password, requiring fewer files to change. this breaks the before_filter :authenticate API that used to exist, which has been replaced with the more aptly-named before_filter :authorize.
Diesel looks within features/engine for the generator and needs to be included with the gem for those features to be installed successfully.