New for 0.4.1:
- Introduce FakeRunner for testing, so you don't really run commands.
- Fix logging: output the actual command, not the un-interpolated pattern.
- Prevent color codes from being output if log destination isn't a TTY.
New for 0.4.0:
- Moved interpolation to the
runmethod, instead of interpolating on
- Remove official support for REE.
New for 0.3.2:
- Fix a hang when processes wait for IO.
New for 0.3.1:
- Made the
Runnermanually swappable, in case
ProcessRunnerdoesn't work for some reason.
- Fixed copyright years.
New for 0.3.0:
- Support blank arguments.
- Automatically use
CommandLine#environmentas a hash of extra
CommandLine#runnerwhich produces an object that responds to
- Fix a race condition but only on Ruby 1.9.