New for 2.4.0
- Retrieve a list of available static pages via
- Properly handle page ids which are blank when being sanitized.
- Only provide deprecation warnings around caching when caching is enabled.
New for 2.3.0:
- Ruby 2.2 and Rails 4.2 testing
- Raise InvalidPageIdError when visiting a page with invalid characters
- Code of Conduct added to Contributing guide
New for 2.2.1:
- Resolve issue with require statements for Rails 3.x projects
New for 2.2.0:
- Deprecate caching because page and action caching was removed in Rails 4
- Refactor test suite to use rspec
- Added Rails 4.1 to test suite.
- Remove Ruby 1.9.2 from test suite.
- Remove Capybara from test suite.
- Support dependency injection for Rails engine to define routes on
New for 2.1.0:
- Extract configuration options into a module
- Add ability to configure whether layout is cached with action_caching
- Add ability to configure a
home_pagefor root routing to High Voltage
- Update README with new block style config
New for 2.0.0:
- Extract PagesController into a module
- Update README with module usage instructions
New for 1.2.4:
- Add page and action caching
- Remove redundant link style
page_path(id: 'about')from README
- Clean up Appraisals for Travis-CI
- Remove Ruby 1.8.7 from test suite
New for 1.2.3:
- Updates for Rails 4 compatibility.
- Fix for Rails 4 circular dependency error.
- Add ability to load High Voltage outside of rails. Require
New for 1.2.2:
- Bug fix for RootRoute constraint. Support haml, slim, etc.
- README updated for root routes.
New for 1.2.1:
- Ability to disable HighVoltage routes.
- New RootRoute constraint.
- Updated README, with new TravisCI url.