HTTPS clone URL
Subversion checkout URL
- ActiveMailer PDF Email Attachments with Paperclip
- Attachment downloaded from a URL
- Changing attachment :path
- Conditionally resizing images
- Contribution Guidelines
- Encryption on amazon s3
- Extracting image dimensions
- Extracting mp3 metadata
- Helpful Links
- How to fix NoMethodError after ImageMagick Update (OSX Homebrew)
- Paperclip with Amazon S3
- PDF Email Attachments with Paperclip and wicked_pdf
- Quick Start
- Restricting Access to Objects Stored on Amazon S3
- Thumbnail Generation
- Upgrade Imagemagick On Heroku
- Upgrade Paperclip 3x to 4x
- Video thumbnails
Clone this wiki locally
Paperclip is distributed as a gem, which is how it should be used in your app.
Include the gem in your Gemfile:
gem "paperclip", "~> 3.1"
If you're still using Rails 2.3.x, you should do this instead:
gem "paperclip", "~> 2.7"
Or, if you want to get the latest, you can get master from the main paperclip repository:
gem "paperclip", :git => "git://github.com/thoughtbot/paperclip.git"
master is where active development happens and IS NOT RECOMMENDED for production use. Please use a gem or one of the version branches.
For Non-Rails usage, you must include the
Paperclip::Glue module into your model:
class ModuleName < ActiveRecord::Base include Paperclip::Glue ... end
When Rails loads, it will automatically add this module, so you don't have to worry about it there.