New in 2.1.0:
- Drop explicit support for ruby versions under 2.1.0
- Drop support for Rails versions prior to 4.1.0
- Relax version requirements to support Rails version 5.0.x
New in 2.0.0:
- Remove deprecated should macros
- Switch to using
changein generated Rails migrations
- Clean up the README and installation instructions
- Rename helper methods and view partials
New in 1.4:
- Reference the MIT license from the gemspec
- Update migration to avoid Rails deprecation warning about timestamps
- Drop support for ruby 1.9.3
- Remove deprecated Rails method
- Use ISO 8601 format when creating the Announcement cookie name
New in 1.3:
- Fix for ActiveRecord migration/generator error on Rails 4+.
New in 1.2:
- Rails 4 support.
New in 1.1:
- Support for the asset pipeline.
- More clear installation instructions for both newer and older Rails.
- The Announcement body is attr_accessible.
New in 1.0:
- Support for Rails 3.2.3, 3.1.4, and 3.0.12.
- The announcement hiding cookie expires after a year.