Proteus - Gulp
Note: This project is no longer being actively maintained.
- Gulp: Converts files and task running
- HAML: Simple template markup
- Sass: CSS with superpowers
- Bourbon: Sass mixin library
- Neat: Semantic grid for Sass and Bourbon
- Bitters: Scaffold styles, variables and structure for Bourbon projects.
- Express: Lightweight Node web server
We also recommend Refills for prepackaged interface patterns.
Set up your project in your code directory
git clone https://github.com/thoughtbot/proteus-gulp.git your-project-folder cd your-project-folder git remote rm origin git remote add origin your-repo-url
Install the dependencies
Run the server
Deploy to Github Pages
Or install the Proteus gem and enjoy some shortcuts.
The source folders for images and fonts have a
.keep file in them so they can be in the repo, but you can remove those files.
If you have problems, please create a GitHub Issue
Have a fix or want to add a feature? Open a Pull Request
This application is maintained and funded by thoughtbot, inc
Thank you to all the contributors!
The names and logos for thoughtbot are trademarks of thoughtbot, inc.
Proteus Gulp is Copyright © 2014 thoughtbot, inc. It is free software, and may be redistributed under the terms specified in the LICENSE file.