You can clone with
Add `bin/setup` for contributors
* Use `mkdir .git/safe` convention in `bin/setup`.
* Add missing `rake` binstub to version control.
* Update and improve `CONTRIBUTING.md`.
Add rspec binstub
* avoid needing to prefix with `bundle exec`
Use the suspenders binary in tests
* Fix failing tests.
* Ensure tests are passing on TravisCI.
Convert tests from cucumber to rspec
[#89] Fix Suspenders on Ruby 1.8
The subdirectory is no longer needed
Rename template directory to templates
Refactored template to a Rails AppGenerator
Pass in the test flag to run tests against the local git repo
Remove template url logic (we don't use them anymore) and simplify va…
Refactor the suspenders binary into classes and methods and other OO …
Remove dependencies on ActiveSupport and pathname
Split the suspenders binary into more methods
Handle the nil project
Optionally pull from a custom repo URL
create databases (fixes clearance generation) and refresh specs
Rename to suspenders-gem
suspension create projectname