* Remove old reference to Rails 3.1 (it will generate at least a
Rails 3.2.x app now).
* Remove reference to email_spec (removed in an earlier commit).
* Remove reference to GCC OSX installer (it is not the recommended
method on Lion or above, also a separate concern).
* Update Copyright to include 2012.
* No one argues with Capybara anymore. Whatever combo you use, you're
using Capybara these days.
* Remove Capybara Webkit. It's easy to add when you need it (if your
machine is set up correctly) and by removing it, we can help people
avoid installing Qt.