- Complete Michael Hartl's Rails Tutorial. (Free/$)
- Complete Rails Testing for Zombies. ($)
- Push your code to Github. (Free/$)
- Deploy to Heroku. (Free/$)
- Watch Railscasts that interest you.
- Read open source code: example.
You know everyday Rails when you can:
- Create a route, controller, and action.
- Query the database.
- Create a form that save records.
- Associate ActiveRecord objects.
- Validate ActiveRecord objects.
- Whitelist ActiveRecord attributes.
- Interpolate data in a view.
- Write and run tests for your models.
- Deploy your app to production.