Include some interactive tutorials
* Put Try Ruby and Try Git as the first items in their trails.
* Move style guide link to appropriate "reference" section.
* Use shorter links.
* Be more opinionated about the style guide.
Fix broken link in Git trail
Add some links to advanced git
Add intermediate section and link items
[#41] Replace Git Immersion with Try Git
* Kinder, gentler, friendlier to newcomers.
[#13] Apply template to Ruby trail
* Add Ruby Koans
* Add sections of the Pickaxe
[#20] Add gitready as critical learning for git
* Add advanced git validation.
[#15] Add gitcasts for git critical learning
* Good for visual learners.
* Restrict to normal workflow and distributed workflow.
[#3] Create template for trail sections
* Use git trail as template.
* Name sections "Critical learning", "Validation", "Ongoing Reference".
[#2] Improve shell command formatting
[#1] Import from internal wiki