* Fix the URL to the HIG; it changed on iOS 7's release. * Remove 'Learning Objective-C: A Primer'. It's been replaced by 'Programming with Objective-C' * Rename 'The Objective-C Programming Language'. The guide is now called 'Programming with Objective-C'
* Add more thoughtbot products to proper sections * Add level information to steps * Pull Reference out into its own section * Add type information to products
My goal with this commit is to present a more opinionated trail map for students. thoughtbot currently writes our iOS applications in Objective-C. That's where our expertise now resides, and is where we can provide the most guidance. I think it's important to keep the trails focused and not over-burden learners with choices. Our job is primarily as curators. So, I'm pruning this trail out to focus the Learn offering and reduce our maintenance and support burden.
Minor: * Move to top of list - these are great primers for the uninitiated
http://www.linuxcommand.org/lc3_learning_the_shell.php It covers: * Navigating the file system * File permissions * Manipulating the file system * Shell commands * I/O Redirection * Expansion * Permissions * Job control
* Remove resource that pointed to 'webtypography.net' * Tmux json was formatted by the validator
* Add Ongoing Reference section where applicable * Remove Advanced section in Code Review * Add 'Why's poignant guide' and 'RubyMonk' to ruby trail Minor: * Add .gitignore file * Capitalize Ruby Library Reference * Use expanded url for code review resource (short url was failing tests)
* Add Vim Adventures game to vim trail * Add .ruby-version file
* Update gem versions * Add a .travis.yml file to run ruby 2.0.0 only * Build Travis only against master * Use https source for gems