* Code ticks are not currently being parsed in json, and as such
currently distract from content rather than adding clarity.
example, look fine without <code> wrappers.
* If we miss these, we can always bring them back.
* Always use an array of strings as the validations for a step
* This is in keeping with the original intention of the json trail-map
* Links can be added by including them in the validations string, but in
general should not be used in validations and will likely fit better
as a resource.