Please sign in to comment.
Added Sound.release() and Assets.getMusic().
Sound.release allows you to free up audio resources immediately rather than waiting for GC, which can be fiddly if you're up against the wall. Assets.getMusic() allows us to differentiate between short SFX clips (getSound()) and longer, possibly streamed music (getMusic()). A forthcoming patch to the Android backend will make use of this, but I will probably also change the Java backend to use BigClip only on getMusic() calls.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 82 additions and 13 deletions.
- +5 −0 core/src/playn/core/AbstractAssets.java
- +13 −0 core/src/playn/core/AbstractSound.java
- +18 −3 core/src/playn/core/Assets.java
- +10 −0 core/src/playn/core/CachingAssets.java
- +10 −0 core/src/playn/core/Sound.java
- +8 −0 core/src/playn/core/WatchedAssets.java
- +5 −0 flash/src/playn/flash/FlashSound.java
- +5 −0 html/src/playn/html/HtmlSound.java
- +3 −3 ios/src/playn/ios/IOSSound.java
- +5 −7 java/src/playn/java/JavaSound.java