Go Mod Repository, Go Vanity Server and Proxy Server
- v1.0.0-beta.2 Second public beta release on Dec 26, 2018.
- v1.0.0-beta Initial public beta release on Dec 10, 2018.
Provides an ability to have your own-
- Go Modules Respository - for organization/individual, never loose dependency libraries.
- Go Vanity Server - Decouple SCM repository path from Go import path.
- Simple Proxy Server - Hosted applications on the same box then simply proxy it behind.
Every feature is on-demand and could be used individually. All THUMBAI features fully utilized by
aahframe.work and also THUMBAI proxy replaced my nginx proxy server.
Documentation & Usage
Author also published following projects for Go Community.
- aah framework - A secure, flexible, rapid Go web framework.
- go-resty - Simple HTTP and REST client library for Go
- go-model - Robust & Easy to use model mapper and utility methods for Go struct.
I would welcome your contribution! If you find any improvement or issue you want to fix, feel free to send a pull request.
THUMBAI released under Apache License 2.0, refer LICENSE file.