- Makes daily Slack stand-up message easier to do by automating info-gathering from GCalendar + Github
- Also written to help me learn a bit of Rust by following https://rust-lang-nursery.github.io/cli-wg/tutorial/testing.html and playing around.
Simple as that! The program will pull Calendar info and Github activity info to build a summary of yesterday and an outline of what you'll be up to today.
*Yesterday* - Some kind of Calendar event - Some kind of Github event - Some kind of Github event related to reviewing code *Today* - Pull in outstanding review requests - Some kind of Calendar event - Some kind of Calendar event
- Allow for saving the snippets to disk somewhere
- Allow for pushing updates to places like Notion
- Allow for editing a slack-up
slack-up edit <day>