This template should help get you started developing with Vue 3 in Vite.
Recommended IDE Setup
VSCode + Volar (and disable Vetur) + TypeScript Vue Plugin (Volar).
Type Support for
.vue Imports in TS
TypeScript cannot handle type information for
.vue imports by default, so we replace the
tsc CLI with
vue-tsc for type checking. In editors, we need TypeScript Vue Plugin (Volar) to make the TypeScript language service aware of
If the standalone TypeScript plugin doesn't feel fast enough to you, Volar has also implemented a Take Over Mode that is more performant. You can enable it by the following steps:
- Disable the built-in TypeScript Extension
Extensions: Show Built-in Extensionsfrom VSCode's command palette
- Reload the VSCode window by running
Developer: Reload Windowfrom the command palette.
See Vite Configuration Reference.
Compile and Hot-Reload for Development
npm run dev
Type-Check, Compile and Minify for Production
npm run build
VitestRun Unit Tests with
npm run test:unit
npm run lint
- Pinia for vue
- Windicss for Vite
- Implicity module error fixes
- Mocha x Unit Test
- Karma x Webpack
- Istanbul instrumenter loader
- star this repo
- click fork button
- clone to your local
- and make new Pull Request on your new branch
- Congratulate, you have just contribute to them.
- Get idea inspiration: bee-music
- Follow progresses at latest project updated
- Trading and shopping your style with e-shopee
- Enhance front-end skills through twitter-meta
- Generate your GitHub informations by gitbox
- Begining Vue through notedev
- Learning front-end web full course at frontend-master
- Learn Object-Oriented-Programming tutorial at Snake-Game-OOP
- Become Java master for new beginner at Java-training
- Pratice UI/UX at league-fo-legend
- Make flip card game at flip-card
- Learn computer architecture at computer-architecture
❤️ Support me
We are looking for sponsors to join us to have better community reach and impact.
MIT License.This project is distributed under the
@thuongtruong1009, 2022.Copyright of