Google Closure Linter
A Simple textmate bundle to run the linter, and the fixjsstyle commands within the Editor.
You'll need the python closure_linter package (# pip install closure_linter), and that should be it.
- SHIFT + OPTION + CONTROL + A = Run the linter
- SHIFT + OPTION + CONTROL + Z = Run the Auto-fixer (destructive)
As an aside, I chose these keyboard shortcuts because it's easy to mash my hand on my keyboard without contortion.
- Go to ~/Library/Appliction Support/TextMate/Bundles
- Run: git clone git://github.com/thurloat/GoogleClosure.tmbundle.git
- Open TextMate -> Bundles -> Reload Bundles