…message detail. Not interested in refactoring atm.
…e, handle launching of bg notifications. Lots of work on background notifications via alarms, but IS BUGGY and disabled by default via hidden pref
… detail - cleaned up a bunch of dump calls to use sch.debug
- implemented saved searches and search saving - dropped unused login-scene.html - new spazcore fixes
-Timeline in MyTimeline scene now inits on setup, not activate, and doesn't get destroyed until cleanup. Timeline keeps refreshing while other scenes are pushed above it -Some CSS changes to make rounded corners across the board -removed background w/ separator from activity spinner in timelines -new spazcore -Splash page reformatted to fit Pixi screen resolution
- moved tempcache stuff to its own model - tempcache is now saved in an html5 db as JSON (not Depot, because that sucks dick) - MyTimeline now has max limit of 100 items - prefs are now stored in a Mojo cookie (per SpazCore change). Prefs in Depot will be migrated (if it works properly) - Refresh button in Search scene now reloads public timeline - error reporter should correctly report timeouts - new SpazCore
- started using view menu again in many scenes - spazcore updated
- added helper makeCacheDepot() - cache depot now is prefixed with 'ext:' and therefore should be stored on the /media partition, giving us more legroom - StartSearch scene is now the default search scene. - SearchTwitter scene is now a subscene of StartSearch - added Tweets.reset() method to clear tweets depot - lots of UI changes to timeline
…, not search-twitter - made a new assistant helper, bindTimelineEntryTaps() and unbindTimelineEntryTaps() - added public timeline to startsearch, which uses the spazcore timeline lib - made some CSS changes to timeline entries
- added new accordion menu layout for startsearch scene - fixed encoded entity bug with search term passed when a trend button is clicked
…il. Unable to test fully due to emu bug with picking images.
- More work on Post scene to get posting, shortlinking, shorttexting working - updateCharCount timeout is now 250ms - changed post scene view to make shortening buttons half-width - Tweaks to CSS to get posting scene looking better - removed Wiki and Issue Tracker from support_info. Most stuff now goes to spaz.tenderapp.com
- showPostPanel now shows a scene with options passed, not a popup window - some cleanup to improve jslint compatibility - calls to create scTwit() objects now pass jquery event_mode option
…vigation commands into stageAssistant"" This reverts commit 101d893.
… commands into stageAssistant" This reverts commit b57981f.
…s into stageAssistant - added listenForEnter method in scene.js to make adding listeners for Enter keys in text fields much easier - Enter now submits on search scenes - added escapeHTMLInTemplates to framework_config - moved global helper app functions into helpers/spaz.js - various refactoring
…oblem. Timeout is 300ms for now. - put it first part of location updater popup scene; this should have been branched separately. whoops. - incremented to v0.3.17
- placed dump() definition in app/helpers/scene.js
- changed when and how we scroll so we don't scroll when on a brand-new timeline set - removed trends button for now - hide start scene on start so we don't show it if we're automatically logging-in - trying jQuery 1.3.2
…h extra space appearing; mapped Mojo logging funcs to sc.xxx
…n webOS (not working so hot); minor bg graphic change
…e now works properly b/t loads and model stays in-sync with HTML; scrollTo bug in 169 worked-around with jQuery
…store my-timeline tweet objects in this.tweetModel
…set, actions that require auth are not presented (esp in search); prefernces scene created; TODO altered to have stuff needed for Apr15 at top; put gradient bg back into command menu