This is my implementation of a book database (in colloquial speech "library").
It was done for the netresearch-coding-contest-2012.
How to install:
- Extract the yii framework (http://www.yiiframework.com) into your webroot (yii-1.1.10 recommended)
- Extract the coding contest files into a directory into your webroot (for example library/)
- If not existing, create a empty directory assets/ and protected/runtime. Make sure the Web Server process can write into these.
- Load the .sql file in protected/docs/library.sql into your mysql database
- Set the DB Connection in protected/config/main.php (db, username & password)
- Run http://localhost/library.
- Follow the On-Screen Instructions