1D version, 甲乙丙丁版本
Branch: master
Clone or download
#2 Compare This branch is 93 commits ahead, 83 commits behind gabrielecirulli:master.
Fetching latest commit…
Cannot retrieve the latest commit at this time.
Permalink
Type Name Latest commit message Commit time
Failed to load latest commit information.
js
meta
style
zhong
.gitignore
.jshintrc
LICENSE.txt
README.md
favicon.ico
index.html

README.md

Yet another fork from https://github.com/gabrielecirulli/2048

Modify:

  • now width and height may not equal, and default value is 1 * 21
  • 90% probability generate tile 2. And 10% probability generate tile 2, too.
  • Removed some support for mobile, since I do not know how to display well...
  • Added ".AOE" keys work like "WASD", as I am a Dvorak layout user...
  • 移除了所有Tweet的链接,原因大概就是你看我这句话都没用英文写

This simplified 2048, and the Chinese version are published under MIT License.