* Includes the XSLT stylesheet for conversion of MARCXML from the Inspire format to CDS. They were originally available on the INSPIRE tWiki page SystemOperationsCDSIngestion authored by Jan Aage Lavik <email@example.com> and maintained by Rasmus Thogersen <firstname.lastname@example.org>. They've been included here for version control reasons. inspire2cds.xsl is included with dependencies (XML files). * New files included in Makefile, installs to bibconvert/config folder. * XSL file preserves DOI, hyphens removed from CDS labels in experiments XML file, author name initials converted to spaces instead of being removed. Co-authored-by: Jan Aage Lavik <email@example.com> Co-authored-by: Rasmus Thogersen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Adds 980 ConferenceNote collection detection. * Includes minor fix for 653-1_ authors going into 653-__ Reviewed-by: Jan Aage Lavik <email@example.com>
* Adds extra forms after a user clicks the "Update References" button. * Improves reference correction form layout * Keeps the output format while searching for references to add
* In case of HEPData summary in 520__h, bfe_INSPIRE_abstract crashed. This is fixed. Reviewed-by: Samuele Kaplun <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Adds $$m in all templates
* Removes http://orcid.org from the HepNames display
* Adds new KB for 980:NOTE collection during CDS harvesting.
* BibFilter script can now convert CDS MarcXML in a <collection> or a lone <record> * Minor bugfixes relating to record IDs, also OAI information is placed in 037 instead of 035. * The filtering script will add the 980 NOTE collection indicator if the value(s) in 088 require it. Currently these report numbers are hard coded but they should be moved to a KB in the future.
* Adds another sleeping point in APS harvester. Signed-off-by: Jan Aage Lavik <email@example.com>
* The APS harvester using docextract.BibRecord was not properly creating the FFT field as the proper indicators were not passed. This patch fixes that. Reported-by: Kirsten Sachs <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Adds a new parameter to the APS harvester called 'reportonly', which allows the user to only receive the number of records to harvest and exit. This mode will not harvest any records. * Adds a new parameter 'threshold_date' in bst_apsharvest that allows to specify an ISO date for when the harvested records should succeed in order to be considered for harvesting. * Adds a new parameter "devmode" to APS harvester that can be enabled for testing purposes that will not send mails or do uploads, and provide full verbosity. * Adds more error reporting to APS harvester via e-mail.
Co-authored-by: Rob Atkinson <email@example.com>
* Adds new INSPIRE_abstract format element, for displaying multiple abstracts in Inspire Co-authored-by: Javier Martin Montull <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Properly renames the tests to be caught by buildbots.
* Uses admin with no password to run tests on builders.
* Also now installs the test in Invenio module directory.
* In certain cases the calculated time to sleep between requests could be below zero. The timings and handling of this is now improved.
* Moves the journal reference (or "pubnote") parsing from XSLT to using RefExtract API instead to consolidate on one place for all reference analysis. Reviewed-by: Jan Aage Lavik <email@example.com>
Reported-by: Kirsten Sachs <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Co-authored-by: Thorsten Schwander <email@example.com>
* In the arXiv harvesting, remove any 500 field containing temporary|brief entry. Signed-off by: Jan Aage Lavik <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Add new functionality to allow catalogers to search for users.