Install from CRAN:
install.packages("tune", repos = "http://cran.r-project.org") #or your local mirror
or you can install the current development version using:
There are several package vignettes, as well as articles available at tidymodels.org, demonstrating how to use tune.
Good places to begin include:
More advanced resources available are:
- Basic grid search for an SVM model
- Iterative Bayesian optimization of a classification model
- Advanced text mining example
- Notes on optimizations and parallel processing
- Details on acquisition function for scoring parameter combinations
This project is released with a Contributor Code of Conduct. By contributing to this project, you agree to abide by its terms.
For questions and discussions about tidymodels packages, modeling, and machine learning, please post on RStudio Community.
If you think you have encountered a bug, please submit an issue.
Either way, learn how to create and share a reprex (a minimal, reproducible example), to clearly communicate about your code.