You signed in with another tab or window. Reload to refresh your session.You signed out in another tab or window. Reload to refresh your session.You switched accounts on another tab or window. Reload to refresh your session.Dismiss alert
- Values of length 1 in a `tibble()` call are recycled prior to evaluating subsequent arguments, improving consistency with `mutate()` (#213).
- Recycling of values of length 1 in a `tibble()` call maintains their class (#284).
- `add_row()` now always preserves the column data types of the input data frame the same way as `rbind()` does (#296).
- `lst()` now again handles duplicate names, the value defined last is used in case of a clash.
- Adding columns to zero-row data frames now also works when mixing lengths 1 and 0 in the new columns (#167).
- The `validate` argument is now also supported in `as_tibble.tbl_df()`, with default to `FALSE` (#278). It must be passed as named argument, as in `as_tibble(validate = TRUE)`.
- `format_v()` now always surrounds lists with `` brackets, even if their length is one. This affects `glimpse()` output for list columns (#106).
- Factor levels are escaped when printing (#277).
- Non-syntactic names are now also escaped in `glimpse()` (#280).
- `tibble()` gives a consistent error message in the case of duplicate column names (#291).