A recent-ish change in tribble broke some existing code of mine.
If a value supplied to tribble has a name of its own, tribble now returns a "Can't merge the outer name" error. Reports an error 3.0.1 and I know it used to work in 2.0.1, though I'm not sure when it broke
# This now fails in tibble 3.0.1, worked in 2.0.1
# Error: Can't merge the outer name `a` with a vector of length > 1.# Please supply a `.name_spec` specification.# This worksw= c(1)
The text was updated successfully, but these errors were encountered:
- `[[` works with classed indexes again, e.g. created with `glue::glue()` (#778).
- `add_column()` works without warning for 0-column data frames (#786).
- `tribble()` now better handles named inputs (#775) and objects of non-vtrs classes like `lubridate::Period` (#784) and `formattable::formattable` (#785).
- Subsetting and subassignment are faster (#780, #790, #794).
- `is.null()` is preferred over `is_null()` for speed.
- Implement continuous benchmarking (#793).
- `is_vector_s3()` is no longer reexported from pillar (#789).