Twitter Archive Browser
Warning: This is currently alpha software, and many things are not working yet
This is a desktop application that displays the contents of your Twitter data archive.
- Displays your entire Twitter timeline, going back to your very first Tweet.
- Displays most things that the Twitter website can, such as images, videos, links.
- Lets you browse your direct message history.
- Search through every Tweet you've ever made.
- Functional when used completely offline or after you've deleted your Twitter account. Keep your archive backed up!
Go to the Releases tab, and download the installer for the most recent version.
Licensed under the terms of the Mozilla Public License, version 2. See LICENSE-MPL for more information.
To develop locally (with hot reloading):
npm run-script electron-dev
To create a release build:
npm run-script electron-pack
- Follow the Code of Conduct.
- Find or file an issue for what you want to add.
- Perform your changes.
- Create pull request that resolves the issue you've chosen.
By contributing, you are agreeing to release your changes under the terms of the Mozilla Public License, version 2.