This is a personal project to port Android to NVIDIA's Jetson TK1.
The detail steps of the porting can be found here: http://rex-shen.net/port-android-nvidia-jetson-tk1/.
How to Deploy
- copy hardware/realtck to aosp/hardware/
- copy vendor/nvidia to aosp/vendor/
- copy device/nvidia to aosp/nvidia
- use git to apply the patches in patch/
How to Flash the Images
- after compile aosp, copy boot.img, recovery.img, system.img, cache.img and userdata.img from aosp/out/target/product/jetsontk1/ to flash_tools
- run "./flashos.sh" to flash all the images
Usb drive can't be mounted adb can only work after resume ethernet not work
- no hdmi audio output in some resolutions
auido playback will stop when lose focus PPTV Android pad: no audio output when switch to full screen can't support background audio playback when playing, only two volume value supported: either 0 or max QQ music: the sound becomes vibrato after playing a while
- kernel panic while connecting to l2tp vpn