Built With Jigsaw
Sites built with Jigsaw.
- Allow for more than one type per site
- Consider adding URL per author?
- Add interviews?
- Add more sites (ask around online)
- Hunt down more articles
- Add more sites (scrape from GitHub search for tightenco/jigsaw)
- Add "type" (e.g. portfolio, sales site, etc.)
- Add Jigsaw articles as well
- Make the site type in the cards clickable
How to add a site
- Fork this repo
- Clone your fork locally
addsite.shin the root project directory
- Add a screenshot of your site to
source/assets/images/sites/your-site-name.png, using the same base file name as the markdown file generated by
addsite.sh. E.g. if your resulting markdown file is
my-site.md, name your screenshot file
- Optional: run
composer install && npm install && npm run dev, so you can preview your changes locally
- Commit your changes (and only your changes; this should comprise two added files), and push to your fork
- Submit a PR against this repo