Quote Selection plugin version 0.8 for Vanilla 2
This plugin provides users a tool to quote selected parts of discssion, quotes are formatted according to current InputFormatter setting (currently supported InputFormatters are: Markdown, Html and BBCode). Currently should work well with visual editors, keeping formatting of selected text.
Copy QuoteSelection directory to plugins/ and enable plugin in dashboard.
There is no configuration currently. But you can localize this plugin to your language by adding thie following strings to definitions.php file:
$Definition["Quote"] = "<Quote Button text>"; $Definition["%s said"] = "<Text for quote title>";
- Fixed it for new layout.
- Fixed bug when "Cancel" button in inline comment edit form was not closing it, but redirecting to discussions list page.
- Better support for alternative editors (such as WYSIWYG).
- New way to determine selection position. Selection problem should be fixed.
- Fix bug with button popping up on selections within inline edit textarea.
- Minor fixes.
- Automatically convert absolute links to anchors only, so that user could jump to comments that are on current page without page reload.
- Small optimization - use DiscussionController_RenderBefore instead of Base_Render_Before.
- JS code rewrite in order to make it reusable, object quoteSelection added.
- Fix bug with bbCode and HTML generation.
- Make this feature work only for registered users.
This code is licensed under GPL free license.