A go plugin for Notepad++
This plugin allows you to run some features of the go command from within notepad++. Currently the following subcommands are supported:
- go fmt
- go test
- go install
- go run
All open files are being saved upon running a go cmd. Any output they produce is reported in the dockable Dialog, so you don't have to switch windows anymore while debugging your build errors.
As a plus it sets your GOPATH from the current .go file, if you don't have the GOPATH environment Variable set.
Plans for Version 1.x
- limit autosave and reload to .go files.
- Make behaviour configurable by the user.
- Offer automatic go fmt upon saving of .go files.
- Offer running produced executables (after install).
- Refine the GOPATH checking to allow configurable appending or replacing.
- Allow setting of GOOS and GOARCH from within Notepad++