Frast helps building static webpage fast. See the project page.
To install in a "myproject" folder, use shell command and run:
git clone https://github.com/tilap/frast.git myproject cd myproject make install
Then run make watch and start coding
Code fast and clean thanks to:
- live reload on your sources ;
- lint on the fly on any mistake you do ;
- desktop notification when somethig goes wrong.
- include external libs easily with bower ;
- include your customer html and markdown contents ;
- put random images for your mockups ;
- use and configure your fonticon with ease ;
- get your sprites automatically built.
Please read the project page for more informations about the availables features and how to run and work with it.
Feedbacks are welcome for any improvement/bug.
Project released under MIT licence.