Mapzen Vector Tile documentation
This repository contains documentation for Mapzen's Vector Tile service.
- index.md - This is where all the good stuff is.
- use-service.md - Use the vector tile service, layers, and tile formats.
- api-keys-and-rate-limits.md - Don't ruin a good thing.
- display-tiles.md - Display vector tiles in a map in Tangram, MapboxGL, D3, and other frameworks.
- layers.md - Layers in the vector tile service detailed incuding available
kindvalues and other tags.
- data-sources.md - Where does Mapzen's data come from?
- http-status-codes.md - HTTP status codes.
- attribution.md - Giving credit where credit is due, and the data licence requires it.
If you have any comments on the documentation, you can drop a note as a GitHub issue, or fork it and add your own exercises.