php_pear "EasyBib_Form_Decorator" do action :install_if_missing channel "easybib.github.com/pear" force true version "0.3.2" end
This resource is a heavy WIP since it contains a couple hard-coded paths, which may or may not be what they are on your system.
pecl install foo
:setup: creates an
php_pecl "memache" do action [:install, :setup] end
php::module-opcache: configures and installs the extension for php
Configuration mostly refers to attributes in this cookbook.
Whatever is in
node['php-opcache']['settings'] equals to the available settings
for the OPcache extension and can be changed/extended/etc..
We do not track/list all of them there. Whatever is not "added" falls by back to the default.
- calculate the number of scripts to cache
- rough number of files in your code-base * 3 (or 4)
hash_restarts(triggered when this number is exceeded)
num_cached_keysare pretty much equal
composer dump-autoload --optimizehelps
- memory you can spare, or how big is your code base:
- by default
- this is not helpful for development environments
- for production priming, check out: https://github.com/easybiblabs/opcache-primer